A complimentary 20 minute phone consultation is available before initial face to face appointments are scheduled. Email me to schedule a phone consultation.
What to Expect:
During our first session we will focus on gathering information, explore further on what has brought you to therapy, and collaboratively identify treatment goals. You will be given the opportunity to ask questions and discuss expectations for therapy. After our initial meeting I will present a clinical recommendation for frequency of sessions.
Weekly sessions are recommended to achieve optimal results, to establish rapport, build momentum and get the best progress out of the therapeutic experience. However, I will work with you to develop a plan that best meets your needs.
Individual appointments are $150 per 50 minute session.
I accept "out of network" PPO insurance plans only. A monthly superbill/invoice can be provided upon request for reimbursement purposes to be submitted directly to your insurance provider.
Please check with your insurance provider to verify the details of your coverage including reimbursement rate for mental services and deductible information. Understand that your services may or may not be covered in full. You will still be responsible to pay for full therapy fees at each session.
You may check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions to your PPO insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Can deductibles be met with out of network mental health appointments?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount (percentage) per therapy session I will be reimbursed for out of network providers for psychotherapy?
- Is tele-health psychotherapy sessions covered in my out of network plan?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am not currently contracted "in-network" with HMO plans at this time. I do not accept medi-cal or medicare.
24 Hour Cancelation:
Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours of notice will be charged for the full session rate via credit card. Cancelations must be made by phone or email.
Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted.
*Saturday appointments available